jueves, 1 de octubre de 2026

Greatest Hits of the 80s (1998) 8 CD Box Set FLAC



Greatest Hits Of The 80's
Label: Disky – HR 853222
Series: Greatest Hits Of The
Format: 8 x CD, Compilation Box Set
Country: Europe
Released: 1998
Genre: Electronic, Rock, Funk / Soul, Pop
Style: Pop Rock, Italo-Disco, Disco, New Wave, House, Synth-pop, Contemporary R&B

CD 1
1-1 Hot Chocolate– No Doubt About It 4:27
1-2 Leo Sayer– More Than I Can Say 3:42
1-3 Jona Lewie– Stop The Cavalry 2:55
Stars On 45 Stars On 45 (Medley) (4:51)
1-4a – Stars On 45
1-4b – Venus
1-4c – Sugar Sugar
1-4d – No Reply
1-4e – I'll Be Back
1-4f – Drive My Car
1-4g – A Hard Days Night
1-4h – Do You Want To Know A Secret
1-4i – We Can Work It Out
1-4j – I Should Have Known Better
1-4k – Nowhere Man
1-4l – You're Going To Lose That Girl
1-5 Kim Wilde– Kids In America 3:27
1-6 Kim Carnes– Bette Davis Eyes 3:46
1-7 Max Werner– Rain In May 3:36
1-8 Sheena Easton– Morning Train (Nine To Five) 3:17
1-9 Tony Esposito– Papa Chico 3:58
1-10 Moses (2)– We Just 4:47
1-11 Culture Club– Do You Really Want To Hurt Me? 4:25
1-12 Ultravox– Hymn 4:26
1-13 Kajagoogoo– Too Shy 3:40
1-14 The Waterboys– The Whole Of The Moon 5:00
1-15 Tracey Ullman– Breakaway 2:38
1-16 Belouis Some– Imagination 3:36
1-17 J.Geils Band*– Centerfold 3:36
1-18 Katrina & The Waves*– Walking On Sunshine 3:57

CD 2
2-1 Spandau Ballet– True 5:28
2-2 Blondie– The Tide Is High 3:50
2-3 Renee & Renato*– Save Your Love 3:06
2-4 Laid Back– Sunshine Reggae 4:15
2-5 Gazebo– I Like Chopin 8:53
2-6 Culture Club– Karma Chameleon 3:57
2-7 P.I.L.*– This Is Not A Love Song 4:13
2-8 The Flying Pickets– Only You 3:22
2-9 The Firm– Star Trekkin' 3:32
2-10 Pat Benatar– Love Is A Battlefield 5:17
2-11 Duran Duran– The Reflex 4:22
2-12 Ultravox– Dancing With Tears In My Eyes 4:06
2-13 The Proclaimers– Letter From America 4:00
2-14 Samantha Fox– Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now 3:42
2-15 Centerfold– Dictator 3:26
2-16 Aled Jones– Walking In The Air 3:25
2-17 Billy Idol– Hot In The City3:34
2-18 Eddy Grant– Electric Avenue 3:48

CD 3
3-1 Talk Talk– Such A Shame 5:38
3-2 Billy Idol– Eyes Without A Face 4:09
3-3 Limahl– Never Ending Story 3:26
3-4 Duran Duran– Wild Boys 4:19
3-5 Pat Benatar– We Belong 3:37
3-6 Nick Straker– A Walk In The Park 4:08
3-7 Ashford & Simpson– Solid 5:09
3-8 Talking Heads– Road To Nowhere 4:02
3-9 Michael Zager Band*– Let's All Chant3:01
3-10 Paul Hardcastle– Nineteen 3:39
3-11 Billy Ocean– Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run) 4:03
3-12 Marillion– Kayleigh 3:32
3-13 Sandra– Maria Magdalena 3:59
3-14 Kate Bush– Running Up That Hill 5:00
3-15 Midge Ure– If I Was 4:43
3-16 Dr. Hook– Sexy Eyes 2:57
3-17 Hot Chocolate– Girl Crazy 3:21
3-18 Kajagoogoo– Big Apple 4:11

CD 4
4-1 Feargal Sharkey– A Good Heart 4:39
4-2 Samantha Fox– Touch Me (I Want Your Body) 3:44
4-3 Sandra– In The Heat Of The Night 5:19
4-4 Billy Ocean– When The Going Gets Tough 4:04
4-5 Human League*– Human 4:25
4-6 Cutting Crew– (I Just) Died In Your Arms Tonight 4:37
4-7 Spandau Ballet– Gold 3:50
4-8 Boy George– Everything I Own 3:53
4-9 Living In A Box– Living In A Box 3:02
4-10 Billy Idol– Sweet Sixteen 4:14
4-11 Johnny Hates Jazz– Shattered Dreams 3:29
4-12 T'Pau– China In Your Hand 4:03
4-13 Climie Fisher– Love Changes (Everything) 4:26
4-14 Bobby McFerrin– Don't Worry Be Happy 3:54
4-15 Jaki Graham– Round And Round 4:19
4-16 Kim Wilde– Cambodia 3:56
4-17 Paul Hardcastle– Don't Waste My Time 4:26
4-18 Thomas Dolby– I Scare Myself 5:39

CD 5
5-1 Mel & Kim– Showing Out (Get Fresh At The Weekend) 4:11
5-2 B.V.S.M.P.– I Need You 5:03
5-3 Baltimora– Tarzan Boy 3:28
5-4 Bruce & Bongo– Geil 4:01
5-5 MC Miker G. & DJ Sven– Holiday Rap 4:26
5-6 George Baker Selection– Santa Lucia By Night 4:13
5-7 Sydney Youngblood– If Only I Could 3:31
5-8 Jellybean*– The Real Thing 5:34
5-9 Adeva– Respect 4:03
5-10 FPI Project– Rich In Paradise 5:50
5-11 Scotch– Disco Band 5:01
5-12 King MC– What Have I Done For You Lately 6:01
5-13 Nu Shooz– I Can't Wait 3:39
5-14 Culture Club– Time (Clock Of The Heart) 3:43
5-15 Dexy's Midnight Runners*– Geno 3:27
5-16 David Grant & Jaki Graham– Mated 3:50
5-17 Go West– We Close Our Eyes 3:42
Fun Fun Hit Mix (5:38)
5-18a – Happy Station
5-18b – Color My Love
5-18c – Baila Bolero
5-18d – Give Me Your Love

CD 6
6-1 Blondie– Atomic 4:38
6-2 Afrika Bambaataa* Feat. UB40– Reckless 3:51
6-3 T'Pau– Heart And Soul 4:09
6-4 John Waite– Missing You 3:32
6-5 Broken English– Comin' On Strong  3:53
6-6 Glass Tiger– Don't Forget Me 4:05
6-7 Amazulu– Mony Mony 4:05
6-8 Sly Fox– Let's Go All The Way 3:52
6-9 Fern Kinney– Together We Are Beautiful 4:11
6-10 The Look (2)– I Am The Beat 3:05
6-11 Eddy Grant– Gimme Hope Jo'anna 4:01
6-12 Brother Beyond– The Harder I Try 3:28
6-13 Thomas Dolby– Hyperactive! 4:13
6-14 Culture Club– Victims 4:54
6-15 Heaven 17– Temptation 4:39
6-16 Kim Wilde– Chequered Love 3:21
6-17 Mel & Kim– Respectable 5:40
6-18 David Austin– Turn To Gold 3:41

CD 7
7-1 Tracey Ullman– Sunglasses 2:59
7-2 Ultravox– All Stood Still 3:40
7-3 Duran Duran– Save A Prayer 5:26
7-4 China Crisis– Wishful Thinking 4:07
7-5 Adrian Gurvitz– Classic 3:39
7-6 Huey Lewis & The News– The Power Of Love 4:18
7-7 Hot Chocolate– It Started With A Kiss 4:02
7-8 BB & Q Band*– On The Beat 7:01
7-9 Blondie– Call Me 3:30
7-10 Eddy Grant– I Don't Wanna Dance 3:38
7-11 Jaki Graham– Set Me Free 3:36
7-12 Boris Gardiner– I Want To Wake Up With You 3:58
7-13 J.Geils Band*– Freeze-Frame 3:55
7-14 Jermaine Stewart– We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off 4:05
7-15 Deborah Harry– French Kissin' In The USA 4:12
7-16 Peter Tosh– Johnny B. Goode 4:02
7-17 Special A.K.A.*– Free Nelson Mandela 4:34
7-18 The Stranglers– Golden Brown 3:28

CD 8
8-1 Talking Heads– Slippery People (Live) 4:14
8-2 Icehouse– Hey Little Girl 4:16
8-3 Lene Lovich– Lucky Number 2:47
8-4 The Power Station– Some Like It Hot 5:06
8-5 Robbie Nevil– C'est La Vie 3:02
8-6 Spandau Ballet– Chant No.1 (I Don't Need This Pressure On) 4:04
8-7 Duran Duran– Girls On Film 3:26
8-8 XTC– Senses Working Overtime 4:48
8-9 Kajagoogoo– Ooh To Be Ah 3:35
8-10 Huey Lewis & The News– Hip To Be Square 4:03
8-11 Ultravox– Vienna 4:39
8-12 Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack– Tonight I Celebrate My Love 3:31
8-13 Marillion– Lavender 3:40
8-14 Gazebo– Lunatic 3:59
8-15 Living In A Box– Room In Your Heart 4:38
8-16 Jimmy Nail– Love Don't Live Here Anymore 3:53
8-17 David Grant & Jaki Graham– Could It Be I'm Falling In Love 4:18
8-18 Freddie Jackson– Rock Me Tonight (For Old Times Sake) 4:05





CDrip FLAC tracks, scans

1 comentario: